Emberwood command, option, escape
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox's ears splayed against her head when he mentioned south and east. Any other direction would have been perfectly fine, but... “You’re talking about heading straight for Swiftcurrent,” she reminded him. If they went further east, that wouldn't be a problem, but if they went even a little bit too far south, they'd end up right next to her former home. And she couldn't stand the thought of that. It would be doing just what Ferdie and Jace had done to the creek, and she would not be a hypocrite.

Not wanting to kill his enthusiasm, she offered an alternative. “I think if we head more east than south, we should be fine. And why not trust your intuition. I’m just heading out in whatever direction my feet take us.” Peregrine was along for the ride, but he was more than welcome to take the reigns. This was supposed to be a collaborative effort, after all. While she knew that they would have to act quickly, she certainly didn't want to rush things. They weren't being forced out of the plateau, after all.

She gave a soft, low howl to let Lasher know they were moving on, and waited for his arrival, giving Peregrine a chance to speak in the meantime.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
command, option, escape - by RIP Fox - October 01, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: command, option, escape - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 01, 2014, 10:58 AM
RE: command, option, escape - by RIP Fox - October 01, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: command, option, escape - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 01, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: command, option, escape - by RIP Fox - October 01, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: command, option, escape - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 01, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: command, option, escape - by RIP Fox - October 01, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: command, option, escape - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 01, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: command, option, escape - by RIP Fox - October 01, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: command, option, escape - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 01, 2014, 03:47 PM