Neverwinter Forest to the verdant plains
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
though kjalarr is unsure if wilwarin, introduced as lote's older daughter, might find his presence here ...awkward; but tells himself it is unfair to make that decision for her. he was not the husband her mother had taken but those the terms of their agreement were shifting, kjalarr is not upset by them. easily, this was the path odinn had lain out for him all along: and this way, he can contribute and co-parent full time.

well met, wilwarin. he offers her a dip of his head before turning his attention back to the woman speaking, keyni. besides being able to co-parent my children full time? a soft teasing smile tugs at the corners of his lips as he follows her.

much wisdom accumulated in my 7 years of life, a spoken fact in lieu of a brag. none of those lessons had been easy and all of them had been learned the hard way. i am a skilled warrior and scout besides. boasting had been for him in his youth: these days, his age and the scars that riddled his body were proof enough of these claims.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
to the verdant plains - by Kjalarr - May 28, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: to the verdant plains - by Wilwarin - May 28, 2022, 02:34 PM
RE: to the verdant plains - by Lótë - May 30, 2022, 08:36 PM
RE: to the verdant plains - by Keyni - May 30, 2022, 08:57 PM
RE: to the verdant plains - by Kjalarr - May 31, 2022, 08:26 AM