The Sunspire mindshift
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

The territory of stavanger bay is relatively newly founded. Ragnar if you heard of him. He, myself and a few others discovered it within the last year. The wolves of Horizion Ridge moved there after the ... she was about to say mongrel or hybrid but stilled her tongue for a moment her opinion of cross breeds didn't matter here there were far to many in the teekon wilds to start offending them ... Alpha was killed by a bear

Nerian shrugged amicably enjoying the females company more then anything else for the moment, This female seemed to have a shared interest in the nature of things, not something a lot of wolves here appreciated they were more simple like; see food, kill food, Wait for food to show up maybe? Nerian smiled genuinely a rare thing these days The mountains here? no I rarely leave my territory but I needed to get out recently I've felt ... well ... Nerian turned her head searching for the word that best suited it, not suffocated not trapped... ahhh! Overwhelmed would be the correct term she glanced back at the dark female vaguely wondering for there mountain wolves were darker by nature here, it seemed most of the bay wolves were lighter in colour and the wolves up higher in the mountains tended toward the darker pelts....

Nerian exhaled softly But I did grow up close to a mountain and we went on journey's to the peak to pray often. Were you born on this mountain? or where did you gain your knowledge from? I quite enjoy a wolf whom I can talk to on the same level

Messages In This Thread
mindshift - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 11:54 PM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - August 28, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 02:40 AM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - September 11, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - September 19, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - October 01, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - October 08, 2014, 09:47 PM
RE: mindshift - by Summer Ostrega - October 29, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - October 30, 2014, 10:26 PM