Stavanger Bay Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian shook her head, No my old life, and this one are far to different to uphold any traditions I grew up with, besides the wolves here don't plant food, your mother and I just keep the best stocked healer's garden in all the teekon wilds. Nerian gazed up at the moon and was unaware the tear have slipped down along her fur until Tveir's tongue picked it up and brushed it away, Nerian gasped just slightly and glanced at him, giving him a sidelong but affectionate smile.

Nerian enjoyed his enthusiasm and stood lets start with game keeper, I bet if we gather a bunch of nuts and put then in a small area I bet we could trick some rodents into coming to us, once we have a bunch in one spot we can pick them off. Afterward if we skin them and hang them to dry their meat will last longer then other meat in the winter, they become almost like jerky

Nerian got up and started sniffed around for nut which were easy to find in the bright moonlit night, carefully she gathered a mouthful and brought it to the base of a tree

From a distance we'll kick dirt onto the pile the smell of nuts and fresh earth will draw them in and help to cover our scent a little more. Nerian spared a glance to tevir as she worked to find more bait.

Messages In This Thread
Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I? - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I? - by Nerian - October 01, 2014, 06:34 PM