Shall My Heart Freeze Over
7 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
He was more focused on his family whom he had lost a couple years ago. Even though his mother was alive, he still missed her for it seemed as if she were deceased just like how his father was. His thoughts would be interrupted as a loud snap echoed through his ears, turning his head to meet a woman's gaze. She was definitely beautiful in his eyes as his cheeks became hot when he thought about her. Shaking the thought away, he gave a friendly smile in her direction before turning his attention to the landscape. Trees and many different plants surrounded where the brute lay, and he couldn't help but wonder how life like this was created. How the world had been created, he was not so sure.

He sighed and began to hum a soft melody that his mother used to hum to him when he was a pup. The song really put his mind at ease and helped ease his troubled mind. Ears erect as the sound of fish plopping in the small stream caused him to lick his chops, placing his snout inside the frigid liquid, opening his mouth, nose out of the water so he could breathe. When a fish managed to weave itself into his mouth, he snapped down onto the struggling prey, breaking the bones as it lay limp in his jaws. A smile spread across the brute's face, placing it down on the grass and going to catch another, managing to do so within a couple minutes and he began to eat his meal, leaving the other fish for the dame that had appeared before him not even ten minutes ago.
Messages In This Thread
Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - September 27, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 01, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - October 01, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - October 03, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 04, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - October 04, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - October 05, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 03:42 PM