Blacktail Deer Plateau Let me... please
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
He obliged, and Fox pondered for a moment on what she should ask of him. There were various aspects of her life that plagued her, even if she rarely spoke of them. Lasher, of course, was a particular conundrum. But there was also the nagging sensation that the plateau was not her home. Those two things felt particularly personal, though, and not news that she wished to spread around the pack, even if Fitz promised to keep it to himself. But there was one thing, something she had failed to deal with (at least on an emotional level) after leaving the creek, and it was not something she would even talk to Peregrine about.

Fox bit her lip, hesitated, and finally sat down to explain. "Before, when I was living with another pack, I was kinda really into this guy. I thought we were going to grow old together, have children, that kind of thing. But before any of that could come to fruition, he got sick and died. I don't... It still makes me sad," she confessed. Fox did not like being a sad creature, and every time she thought of Haunter, that was the only emotion that came to her.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - September 26, 2014, 05:41 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - September 29, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - September 30, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - September 30, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - October 02, 2014, 02:11 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - October 02, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - October 03, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - October 03, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - October 16, 2014, 02:46 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - October 16, 2014, 07:23 AM