Redhawk Caldera Glistening through your fussed blows careen your caldera
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
She got to her feet (well, three of them) with Peregrine's help as he went about his usual rambling about how he was going to help her with this and that. “Painkillers?” she asked, “You mean little bitch plants?” Her tone was flush with dry humor when she said this. “I’ve been hurt worse than this. It will heal in time.” But they had promised to return to the plateau in less than a week, and she had a pretty good feeling that it was going to take a lot more than a week for her to be travel-ready again. Trouble always managed to find the small fire child in some way or another, and she glanced to their surroundings.

“Why don’t we just stay here?” she suggested. “I mean, somebody will have to go back to the plateau and let them know what’s going on, but what if this is it? I like it more than anything else we saw.” Talking so much made her light-headed, and she leaned on Peregrine for support, feeling out of breath. She could see this place becoming their home. Sure, the slopes were dangerous, but hopefully her one stupid mistake would keep everybody else away from it from now on.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Glistening through your fussed blows careen your caldera - by RIP Fox - October 02, 2014, 09:46 PM