Ravensblood Forest Hunt with me
66 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Auntie Lorelai always believed in her. She smiled and kept her body from wriggling happily with the praise. She was so close now she could almost taste it. It was quiet now and the girl continued her crawl forward, moving aside the brush delicately with one paw so she could see beyond. There were not one, not two, but three of them!

She set her eyes on the biggest of the bunch. They weren't far off now. She had learned a lot from all her hunting trips so far. Stay downwind, hold still, chase away from dens, don't let birds fly.

That was the biggest rule that she had learned that would help her now. She couldn't let her bird take flight or her hunt would be over. She had to stay quiet and sneaky. The girls body crept closer and closer. The grouse shuffled restlessly amongst themselves, almost as if they sensed a predator lurking nearby.

At this sign the girl wasted no time, she was close enough now that she ran at full speed and with one great pounce she was atop her chosen prey. There were feathers flying and bones cracking. In a matter of seconds the other two grouse were gone and with a triumphant howl Asara stood over her kill, beaming brightly.
Messages In This Thread
Hunt with me - by Asara - July 07, 2022, 11:32 AM
RE: Hunt with me - by Lorelai - July 11, 2022, 08:08 AM
RE: Hunt with me - by Asara - July 13, 2022, 09:20 AM
RE: Hunt with me - by Lorelai - July 15, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: Hunt with me - by Asara - July 16, 2022, 01:28 PM
RE: Hunt with me - by Lorelai - July 21, 2022, 06:51 PM
RE: Hunt with me - by Asara - July 23, 2022, 04:39 PM
RE: Hunt with me - by Lorelai - July 31, 2022, 07:13 PM