King Elk Forest girls just want to have fun
4 Posts
Ooc — Tallie
The voice became something else - it became laughter which swept clear of the trees, carrying throughout the forest in a way that boggled her little mind. The person attached to that voice emerged not long after; Whit could see it was an older man, around her father's age maybe? He was swarthy and warm-toned, looking very much at-home here in the woods. No wonder she hadn't seen him!

She opened her mouth to politely say something, but stammered a second when his warning came full-force to her ears, then stood there slack-jawed. By his own admission, Kevalin's boss was not the kind to be trifled with. Was Whit in danger? Probably. Would she run? Tempting — but no.

A.. walk, heh, um sure? Okay. It was a bit of social whiplash. On one hand the longer Whit stayed in the area, the higher the chance she'd be blundeoned to death, and on the other, this man was willing to feed her. She was a teenager and a coddled one at that. A free meal was worth investigating.

She moved to follow him. Despite the company (perhaps because of it, and the warning he'd carried) Whit was eyeing the shadows with more apprehension as she walked. I really mean no harm. I got lost, is all. Would your friend really - ah, am I really in that much danger? The more she spoke the quieter her voice got, and the more sheepish she felt.

Its just, I've been on my own for a few weeks now, and I know I'm not much to look at... I bet, one look at me and she'd think, not worth the effort! Heh. He..h... right? Why had she chosen to leave home again?
Messages In This Thread
girls just want to have fun - by Whit - July 19, 2022, 06:14 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Kevalin - July 21, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Whit - July 21, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Kevalin - July 21, 2022, 12:43 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Whit - July 21, 2022, 12:59 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Vex Cruor - July 22, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Kevalin - July 23, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Whit - July 28, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Vex Cruor - July 29, 2022, 10:31 AM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Kevalin - July 29, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Vex Cruor - August 20, 2022, 02:16 PM