Phantom Hollow And All This Time, i've been Hiding
'' may the odds be ever in your favor ''
48 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

With the known rarity of the flora she sought, their search would likely be a lengthy one. Though, she couldn't help but silently admit how little she would mind the wait given the current company she held.

Ears swiveling to and fro often, small grunts escaped her here and there. The insects today were relentless. Every so often, she'd even nip at the air in attempt to frighten them off. Rancid pests... Khasni muttered beneath the fold of her breath.

Now turning her attention to the harbinger, the Saga curled her lip in a more humorous notion. Grown tired of the walk yet? After all, he was a hulking beast compared to herself. Surely the length of traveling would tire him eventually, considering all the weight he carried. We search for foxglove, a decently sized purple flower. If touched by the tongue, it can cause irritation, nausea, and severe headaches. But then if ingested, fatality is likely, if not definite. The idea is to mush it into a paste and spread it thinly across whatever fleece I choose to wear.

The thought itself — death via poison — sent a crude, pleasurable shiver down her spine. If, upon finding it, she may even consider feeding it to some creature or another just to see it in the works. 

I owe the world nothing,
the world owes nothing to me;
thus, we are as even as we ever shall be.
Messages In This Thread
And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Dreven - July 24, 2022, 05:09 PM
RE: And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Khasni - July 24, 2022, 09:57 PM
RE: And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Dreven - July 25, 2022, 07:10 AM
RE: And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Khasni - July 25, 2022, 10:38 AM
RE: And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Dreven - July 25, 2022, 11:36 AM
RE: And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Khasni - July 27, 2022, 03:01 PM
RE: And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 03:48 PM
RE: And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Khasni - July 27, 2022, 09:51 PM
RE: And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 10:00 PM