The Beginning of a Nightmare 《IC Joining》
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Quote: Hey there. W_^V.

The shadows seemed to morph and fold before him, until they slowly yielded a lupine, a female, and one that obviously held superior position. The voice itself, was laced with silked blackness, her form, pristine obsidian draped beauty. The wolfess must surely be the Alphess of the lands.

"You called?" came etched from her maw, words who's femininity was not to be questioned.

"Indeed, I did, Mistress of Ebony. I am Slade," he murmured, his own dark crown dipping in acknowledgment and introduction.
"and I desired to know if you have any room amongst your worthy ranks for an additional wolf."

His volcanic irises had only lingered on her face for a mild second, taking in her softly fledged features, and the intriguing color of her own orbs, a tantalizing mix between a saphire blue, and a forbidden violet. Slade refused to indulge in staring at them, for it could have been considered rude, though he almost relented.
Messages In This Thread
The Beginning of a Nightmare 《IC Joining》 - by Slade - October 03, 2014, 12:13 PM
RE: The Beginning of a Nightmare 《IC Joining》 - by Slade - October 03, 2014, 09:33 PM