Great Bear Wilderness cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

He paused for a moment, thinking back to the encounter. "It was right before Ptarmigan came. If he lingered a bit around afterwards, I did not see him." He replied, firmly holding onto his alibi. The dark male did not care much for the bastard anyway: if he was alive, he would have run him off again, despite Cara's supposed attraction for him.

"But, don't you think we should find new blood instead of old?" He tried to steer the conversation away from the northern boy. He was dead, gone. They no longer needed to concern themselves about him. "We could go outriding. Mention Ouroboros to any loners we come across, especially the desperate starving ones."

Messages In This Thread
RE: cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage - by Kaname - October 03, 2014, 09:54 PM