Remember where the witches burned
10 Posts
Ooc — Van
The yearling made no move to either affirm or deny the female's rhetorical question. She knew very well that she was too close, and she thought quickly on how best to explain herself. The darker wolf did not seem to want to incite violence against her, but Halo was being overly cautious nonetheless. This would not be the first time a pack chased her away, and she was leery for more members lurking near.

Quickly she followed the wolf's gesture, noting another dark bird perched there, but it was smaller than the one that followed her around—at this thought, he appeared again, turning silent circles above the two wolves, and it was then that Halo figured out the answer to her own question before the other female voiced it aloud.

"I was following that bird," she said, without needing to tell her which one. "I was hoping it would lead me to some food—I wouldn't cross your borders, though," she added slickly to her lie, though in all actuality if she had been truly desperate, little would have stopped Halo from a much-needed meal.
Messages In This Thread
Remember where the witches burned - by Halo - October 02, 2014, 03:17 PM
RE: Remember where the witches burned - by Meldresi - October 02, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: Remember where the witches burned - by Halo - October 03, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Remember where the witches burned - by Meldresi - October 03, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Remember where the witches burned - by Halo - October 03, 2014, 11:25 PM
RE: Remember where the witches burned - by Meldresi - October 04, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Remember where the witches burned - by Halo - October 04, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Remember where the witches burned - by Meldresi - October 07, 2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Remember where the witches burned - by Halo - October 08, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Remember where the witches burned - by Meldresi - October 09, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Remember where the witches burned - by Halo - October 17, 2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Remember where the witches burned - by Meldresi - October 20, 2014, 09:33 PM