Phoenix Maplewood Rabbits and Furs
6 Posts
Ooc —
hahaha I am here for it!! <3

Music met him, the sound of laughter. Distorted by the swirl of water still above his head -- but underwater, the coywolf grinned and splashed through the surface in a graceless breach.

Water streamed down his face and his grin still stretched from side to side -- charming, he thought, though not as much as the trill of the one who joined him near the river.

Why, hullo there miss, he had managed to blink open an eye, smiling all the way, if I'd known a lady like yerself would be near here, I'd'a splashed m'little water sprite self a little further downstream.

He laughed then, deep and true, and romped over the stones with a carefree gait, slipping here and there but never quite falling, not minding too much of lookin' a fool before his company, name's Augustin. Augustin Degaldo, though m'friends call me Nine Lives, if yer in th'mood of guessin' why, though he thought her guessin' would be an easy thing to do. She had intelligence in her verdant eyes, like the gals back in the West. Though none of them had ever much laughed like she had at his antics. It was refreshing, really. And who've I the pleasure o'meetin here? Miss... ?
Messages In This Thread
Rabbits and Furs - by Amalia - July 27, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: Rabbits and Furs - by Augustin - July 28, 2022, 08:52 AM
RE: Rabbits and Furs - by Amalia - July 28, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: Rabbits and Furs - by Augustin - August 06, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: Rabbits and Furs - by Amalia - August 06, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: Rabbits and Furs - by Augustin - August 19, 2022, 06:49 AM
RE: Rabbits and Furs - by Amalia - August 19, 2022, 10:23 AM