Rising Sun Valley One Way Trigger
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Last post for me!

Tuwawi beamed when Týrr admitted her had a soft spot for kids. It would be good to have a great role model around the youngin's. "Maybe you will have your own some day," she said with a light chuckle. The Sveijarn was tickled that she might be able to play matchmaker for the young ward. His awkward expression was endearing, and the ember buffered his shoulder in a friendly gesture with a wink. "Don't sweat it. Anything you need to know - I got the info. We're family now."

She offered a warm smile, but her attention was suddenly redirected to an idyllic den-site. "Oh, here!" Tuwawi exclaimed as she hurried over to a mass of trees. It wouldn't be like their home in Swiftcurrent where they had a charming glen to call their own. A group of old, yellowing aspens stood atop a fine purchase of dry loam and grasses. It was shady, here, and the dappled sunlight flitted across the mulch-covered ground approvingly. "This will be perfect," she told Týrr a confident nod. "I better start, eh? Dens don't dig themselves." Tuwawi began to scratched the dirt, breaking first ground and beginning the arduous task of constructing a new home.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - August 18, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tezcacoatl - August 19, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - August 21, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tezcacoatl - August 22, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - August 24, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tezcacoatl - August 25, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - August 25, 2014, 06:52 PM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - September 15, 2014, 11:49 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - October 04, 2014, 03:03 PM