Treasure island
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Saw this in the Wanted thread... hope you don't mind me! :D

There was something comforting about the sound of running water. Oftentimes, when Siv was homesick, she was able to find repose if she could find herself at a shoreline or even on the bank of a winding river. Her time in the Teekon wilds had been overwhelming at first. The honey-hued girl had thought that turning tail and leaving would have been a better option than continuing to explore the region and what it might have held. She had, admittedly, never seen a more beautiful landscape, however, and so her perseverance had carried her through the darker parts of the territory with only a minor struggle. Once she emerged on the other side, Siv’s spirit had been rejuvenated. The wilds were vast and magnificent. The scents of packs seemed to fill the air wherever her long legs carried her, though she was not quite brave enough to approach their borders. Instead, as a reward, she had sought out the sound of a quiet river.
Her journey along the bank had not amounted to much, but there was something relaxing about the quiet roll of the river. Siv trotted along, tail swaying behind her, tongue lolling in the autumn air, until her bright blue gaze fell on the figure of another wolf. This stranger was a gorgeous slathering of greys with a dark patch of black along her neckline. Siv watched cautiously for a moment or two, following the movements of the female ahead of her, until she realized that this wolf was doing something curious. Mouth still parted, Siv slapped her tongue against her lips and chuffed quietly to announce her presence to this ashen-colored stranger before blinking with wide eyes and a wolfish grin. “What are you collecting?” she inquired with a tilt of her head.

Messages In This Thread
Treasure island - by Osprey - September 15, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Treasure island - by Siv - October 05, 2014, 02:08 AM
RE: Treasure island - by Osprey - October 08, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Treasure island - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Treasure island - by Osprey - October 13, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Treasure island - by Siv - October 13, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Treasure island - by Osprey - October 17, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Treasure island - by Siv - October 19, 2014, 02:11 AM
RE: Treasure island - by Osprey - October 19, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Treasure island - by Siv - October 28, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Treasure island - by Osprey - October 29, 2014, 01:35 PM