Honeyed Pasture I don't know who to trust
53 Posts
Ooc —
At first, he stiffened at Rodyn’s touch, but quickly willed himself to relax. Allowing his mentor to correct his posture where he went wrong, and commuting the new balance and distribution of weight to memory.

He flexed his toes against the dirt. Felt the ground, as Rodyn’s instructed. He felt many things - Rodyn’s footfalls, only in the deepest moment of concentration - but now he knew the feeling, and he would only continue to learn.

Melaneus watched Rodyn take position just as he had instructed, his towering frame melding like shadow. The little hunter had never been so excited to follow.

He rebalanced himself and copied his mentor again, this time feeling more easy as he slunk forward to take up a place by Rodyn’s side.

Nostrils flared. Ears twitched at the prairie sounds around them. He smelled many things, but could not pinpoint just one. Careful eyes scanned the fields, careful voice offered to Rodyn for the very first time.

Do you smell more than flowers? he wanted to know, but only in part, and so he added in his still small voice, only yes, or no, please.

<3 <3 and I love Rodyn!! Thank you for your patience in waiting, I hope to be quicker next time!
Messages In This Thread
I don't know who to trust - by Rodyn - June 07, 2022, 07:02 AM
RE: I don't know who to trust - by Melaneus - June 07, 2022, 08:14 PM
RE: I don't know who to trust - by Rodyn - June 07, 2022, 08:26 PM
RE: I don't know who to trust - by Melaneus - June 07, 2022, 08:45 PM
RE: I don't know who to trust - by Rodyn - June 07, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: I don't know who to trust - by Melaneus - July 12, 2022, 09:06 AM
RE: I don't know who to trust - by Rodyn - July 12, 2022, 05:52 PM
RE: I don't know who to trust - by Melaneus - August 21, 2022, 07:52 AM
RE: I don't know who to trust - by Rodyn - August 21, 2022, 08:06 AM