Ouroboros Spine First Breath
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Kukutux arrived and the look in her green eyes was harsh. She was swift to declare that Cerne was unwelcome in this place. By her words alone, Keyni instantly knew that someone from Natigvik had spoken with her about the man. It pained her to take sides, but she had no choice. Moonwoman had been a beloved sister to her for far longer than Cerne had been an acquaintance.

Boldly, she stepped up to take her place at the pale side of her sister. Her position was clear, but she did not bare the same harshness towards Cerne. "I must trust her word." Now nearly matching green eyes met the opposing pair. "Neverwinter is empty, now. I waited for Lote's return." The silence hung. She knew Kukutux saw her sides, smelled the change of her. 

Regardless of what she may think, the Tundrian would stand firm and unapologetic. They had been over this before. "The children I carry may be his. I could not raise them there, alone." She would not vouch for the Soothsayer. She had not married to him. Despite his willingness to support and provide, Keyni could get on just fine alone, granted, with the support of a pack. But Kukutux, Moonwoman, had the final say. If she turned her away as well, she would seek refuge elsewhere, without argument.
Messages In This Thread
First Breath - by Keyni - August 22, 2022, 08:07 PM
RE: First Breath - by Cerne - August 23, 2022, 10:11 AM
RE: First Breath - by Kukutux - August 27, 2022, 05:16 PM
RE: First Breath - by Keyni - August 28, 2022, 12:26 PM
RE: First Breath - by Cerne - August 28, 2022, 12:59 PM
RE: First Breath - by Kukutux - August 28, 2022, 01:51 PM
RE: First Breath - by Keyni - August 28, 2022, 02:23 PM
RE: First Breath - by Cerne - August 28, 2022, 02:40 PM
RE: First Breath - by Kukutux - August 29, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: First Breath - by Keyni - August 29, 2022, 07:48 PM