Golden Glade Wily Trees
"If only everyone were as straight-forward as I..."
12 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
Rose had always loved sun-dappled forests.  They offered some amount of cover without being gloomy or dark--and that attracted prey.  The vixen had been stalking a nice, plump rabbit when Paeon tore through the brush, scaring off her prey.  Rose herself was nearly swept off of her nimble black feet in surprise, so focused was she on her hunt. 

Some, or maybe even most creatures would have just walked away and tried to hunt somewhere else--but Rose was already having a bad enough day without one of those obnoxious wolves scaring off her dinner.  "HEY!  Get back here!"  She called angrily.

I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :) 

Rose can be really nasty when she's grumpy/provoked.  If you don't want your character bullied by her, please let me know and I'll make her a bit milder for the thread.  Anything rude or spiteful that she says is completely in-character, and has nothing to do with my actual demeanor or 
views.
Messages In This Thread
Wily Trees - by Paeon - August 25, 2022, 07:06 PM
RE: Wily Trees - by Hickory Rose - August 29, 2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Wily Trees - by Paeon - August 31, 2022, 06:20 PM
RE: Wily Trees - by Hickory Rose - September 01, 2022, 11:27 AM
RE: Wily Trees - by Paeon - September 04, 2022, 08:19 PM
RE: Wily Trees - by Hickory Rose - September 09, 2022, 10:26 AM
RE: Wily Trees - by Paeon - September 10, 2022, 02:51 PM