Golden Glade Wily Trees
"If only everyone were as straight-forward as I..."
12 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
Fair warning, Rose is really mean when she's grumpy. I promise that I'm not as mean as she is--just say the word and I'll turn down the nastiness for the rest of the roleplay. If Paeon wants to retaliate with claws, I'd be alright with that.

The look that Rose gave Paeon was so sour it could have curdled milk.  Cursing whoever made wolves so goofy, Rose made her way towards the she-wolf.  Stopping a couple feet away, the vixen looked down her long ginger nose at Paeon, a feat rather impressive, considering that Paeon was a fair bit taller than her.  "YOU scared away my dinner.  What in the blazing forests of the wilds are you doing zipping around like an intoxicated firefly?  How do you even hunt enough to eat, with the racket you make?  Or do you only eat carrion?  It would explain the smell."  

Rose wrinkled her nose, for Paeon did smell unbearably of wolf.  She figured that she might regret insulting the wolf so ruthlessly later on, but right now, there was nothing that Rose wanted more than to wipe the stupid grin off of her face.  A tiny voice in the back of her mind made the vixen feel a bit bad about lashing out on Paeon, but a far louder voice wanted to vent all of the day's frustrations onto the wolf that had disrupted her peaceful hunt.

I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :) 

Rose can be really nasty when she's grumpy/provoked.  If you don't want your character bullied by her, please let me know and I'll make her a bit milder for the thread.  Anything rude or spiteful that she says is completely in-character, and has nothing to do with my actual demeanor or 
views.
Messages In This Thread
Wily Trees - by Paeon - August 25, 2022, 07:06 PM
RE: Wily Trees - by Hickory Rose - August 29, 2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Wily Trees - by Paeon - August 31, 2022, 06:20 PM
RE: Wily Trees - by Hickory Rose - September 01, 2022, 11:27 AM
RE: Wily Trees - by Paeon - September 04, 2022, 08:19 PM
RE: Wily Trees - by Hickory Rose - September 09, 2022, 10:26 AM
RE: Wily Trees - by Paeon - September 10, 2022, 02:51 PM