Ravensblood Forest There's a Whole Damn Army
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
She would not tell Lorelai, that was settled, now. One less thing to worry about, she sighed and rolled her shoulders. At her mate's questioning, she rolled her eyes and sighed, Oh, you know I'll make time for it even if it kills me. She chuckled darkly, shaking her head.

She knew Vagabond would struggle in any combat scenario — there was just no getting around the fact that, with only three legs, he wasn't going to be as skilled. Still, that didn't mean he couldn't make a formidable opponent if he really trained at it. Lips twitching in a frown, she spat, My father taught us all the art of war... and we were good at it. Her last words were filled with remorse. All those lives, lost to the Cruor cause. She wished she could take it all back. The best she could do now was be better, do better... and she was.

And then, their children. Swallowing the lump in her throat, she said, They've all proven themselves capable... I think we should give them a chance, but tell them to stay close to home.
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

Messages In This Thread
There's a Whole Damn Army - by Vagabond - August 20, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: There's a Whole Damn Army - by Violante - August 20, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: There's a Whole Damn Army - by Vagabond - August 20, 2022, 06:20 PM
RE: There's a Whole Damn Army - by Violante - August 22, 2022, 12:57 PM
RE: There's a Whole Damn Army - by Vagabond - August 22, 2022, 01:31 PM
RE: There's a Whole Damn Army - by Violante - August 24, 2022, 07:39 PM
RE: There's a Whole Damn Army - by Vagabond - August 30, 2022, 08:45 AM
RE: There's a Whole Damn Army - by Violante - September 05, 2022, 06:49 PM
RE: There's a Whole Damn Army - by Vagabond - September 16, 2022, 09:51 AM