king with no throne
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
sorry for the wait dear! Things blew up >>; wowz

I love Gali so frickin much, he is too cute!

Edit: cleaning house so I edited an ending ^^ hope you don't mind!!

Dante nodded in agreement. Most knowledge was benign, but at times it could not only corrupt but also do irreparable damage to the mind.

He too felt the friendship that was building with the gentle soul before him. In truth they were a lot alike it seemed, despite their difference of opinion. Their similarity was in that they didn't allow such a disagreement of philosophy to embitter one another or try to force opinion. Instead, they listened and shared freely of their own philosophies.

Galileo's next words brought silence, though. Dante did not know how to respond to the revelation that he had left behind a son. "I'm sure you had good reason," he said softly, "not that it is much consolation."

"The fact that you regret that decision, though.... it shows you care. And that counts for something, however small."

The day was fast progressing, and as much as Dante hated it, he had responsibilities to be taking care of. "I had better be going, but.. I truly hope things work out for you." Galileo seemed far too gentle a soul to be weighed down by so much guilt and sadness. With a final look and a nod of farewell, however, he set his course for home, keeping the man's plight in mind and wondering if anything could be done for him.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
king with no throne - by Galileo - July 25, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Dante RIP - August 25, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Galileo - August 26, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Dante RIP - August 27, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Galileo - September 04, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Dante RIP - September 08, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Galileo - September 09, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Dante RIP - September 11, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Galileo - September 15, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Dante RIP - September 18, 2014, 09:20 PM