Qeya River I make shit to kick you in the ass a little.
116 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
This was her first time hearing the term sister-pack, and she got the gist of it pretty quickly. The warriors she had idolized as a child often spoke of other warbands; this must have been similar, and would've been impressive had Tulukiri been a little more mature.

She wanted to point out the obvious: that Kigipigak had returned and brought her along, two bodies adding to the power of the village here. Somehow Tulukiri realized it was unnecessary. She knew she didn't enjoy being made to feel superfluous, and for once she held her tongue.

Prompted by his request, Tulukiri slipped in to an easy gait behind him and as she approached his speed, she made one little comment: So y'know the boss is home now, right? Someone told you? Maybe, maybe not, but at least she was being friendly for a change.

Sort-of reminded her of being back home, tagging at the heel of the more established militia wolves.
Messages In This Thread
I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Tulukiri - September 16, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 05:32 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 07:35 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Tulukiri - September 16, 2022, 09:01 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 09:09 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 17, 2022, 05:45 PM