Neverwinter Forest home is wherever i'm with you
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
@Kaskara @Kieran

He was quiet.. Contemplative, even, for the entirety of their trip. His thoughts were of course on Bazi, and the predicament the pack was now in. But even more.. it was upon the forest they traveled to. He had been brief in his request for companionship for the journey – stating he would be gone for a few days and that he was seeking someone to go with him. Kieran and Kaskara had answered him swiftly, and for that, he was grateful. In truth, he had almost declined his sister's presence, feeling he might have needed her to look after the Creek while he was gone.. but none of them needed a babysitter. Well, perhaps Cadfael did, the moody male who barely had anything to do with anyone, and who at the meeting, had taken one glance to the group and had turned to leave.. because apparently his pack mates were not important enough for his time. His poor attitude reminded the agouti male of the silver troublemaker that had been cast from their ranks, and in turn, if the sulky asshole didn’t fix it, he too would be without a home.

If Scimitar had known the swarthy male’s desires to kill him.. well, a battle to the death would have likely ensued, and there would have only been one victor. After all.. with Bazi gone, Scimitar found he had even less to not be so reckless for.

As they came to the forest grounds, his eyes fell upon the familiar coniferous trees with longing. “Kas, Kieran” he murmured, inhaling sharply as he felt himself visibly relax – more so than he had in days. “This place used to be –“ But he cut off as a scent drifted to him.. one that did not quite belong there, and confused, his eyes drifted to his companions, lifting his brows in question – did they too scent a cluster of wolves?
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
home is wherever i'm with you - by Scimitar - October 06, 2014, 06:27 AM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kaskara - October 07, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kieran - October 08, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:20 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kaskara - October 11, 2014, 02:23 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kieran - October 11, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kaskara - October 11, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kieran - October 13, 2014, 12:58 PM