Rising Sun Valley precious and fragile things
20 Posts
Ooc — Will
A broad grin appeared on the ebony warrior's features, midnight blue eyes glowing with a distant homesickness, happiness and melancholy all mixed together. "I have lived by the sea all my life, or at least the life I know and remember and if I could, I would've chose to live there again. But I doubt I will be able to with none of my family there with me and the ocean's waves reminding me of my home. Swiftcurrent Creek is an ideal place I guess, for they have a large source of running water despite not being the sea." he stopped, aware that he might have been rambling. But whenever someone had him on the topic of the sea, the waves, everything, it reminded him of Moroedd Dreigiau and he could, would talk nonstop about it.

The welsh prince did not remember much of his birthplace, having only lived there for a few weeks. He recalled the faint murmurs of a voice, probably his mother, his siblings pushing and shoving around and then it was all gone, replaced by the comforting crashing of the waves against the shore and an unfamiliar language which was now his native tongue.
Messages In This Thread
precious and fragile things - by Dovev - September 11, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Cadfael - September 15, 2014, 09:12 AM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - September 16, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Cadfael - September 22, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - September 25, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Cadfael - October 04, 2014, 09:17 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - October 05, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Cadfael - October 06, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - October 06, 2014, 10:26 AM