Redhawk Caldera style of eye
<font style="color: red; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 9px;">Warning</font> <br> <font style="color: black; font-family: Verdana; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 11px;">Snowl has a very profane mouth—please read his posts <i>at your own risk</i>.</font>
19 Posts
Ooc — Van
"No. Spying is boring. Gotta be quiet too much," he shrugged, but tipped his head at her proudly raised chin, his brow and muzzle crinkled in confusion. "The fuck's an Outrider?"

He smirked at her certainty, nodding slightly as his tail picked up a pace and swayed just above his haunches. It felt nice having a bold companion at his side, as opposed to being the general leader in troublemaking, or simply being alone as he usually was. "My story?" he echoed casually, feigning a thoughtful look before decidedly elaborating. "Well, I got two sisters and twenty-nine half-sisters. I'm the only boy my dad ever had, so yeah, I'm kind of a big deal." Full of himself, was more like, but Tricasse had raised him to be proud, considering his own personal happiness at finally having a son.

"I never met any of them but I know all their names by heart—my dad was a super huge slut, y'know?—but anyways, he was leaving my mom and my sisters one time to go see some of his other daughters, and I..." he began to hesitate. His father's death wasn't a difficult subject to discuss anymore, Snowl accepted that it was his fault, but he rarely wanted to admit it. "Well, I followed like a idiot and got caught by a fuckin' mountain lion." He motioned towards his presented shoulder and the old claw marks that raked them.

The pale youth shrugged and pressed on in a voice that suggested he was tired of telling this story. "My dad saved me... but when I woke up, he had died, and then it stormed for three days and I got turned around and lost or whatever, so I just never went back home."
Messages In This Thread
style of eye - by Junior - October 03, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: style of eye - by Snowl - October 03, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: style of eye - by Junior - October 03, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: style of eye - by Snowl - October 03, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: style of eye - by Junior - October 04, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: style of eye - by Snowl - October 04, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: style of eye - by Junior - October 04, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: style of eye - by Snowl - October 04, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: style of eye - by Junior - October 04, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: style of eye - by Snowl - October 06, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: style of eye - by Junior - October 06, 2014, 12:37 PM