Redhawk Caldera come together
Robin
[size=medium]

The moment of truth came as Fox turned to face her. Her sister's fiery plume waved behind her and a smile of relief lit Robin's face. Certain that her younger sibling harbored no resentment (at least not to a worrisome degree), Robin closed the distance between them by touching her snout gently to the other female's muzzle.

She had noticed the limp, and as she backed away from the brief embrace, her lips were ajar with unspoken questions. But Fox had already begun to speak, wasting no time explaining her presence on the mountain, and the lilting gait that spoke of injury.

"That is good to hear. I must admit, I was worried about your state of mind... all bent up, and pissing all over the place," she spoke with a smirk. She joked, but she was truly proud of her little sister. Her personna belied her small stature - she was a strong soul, always willing to take charge and make things happen.

"I would like to stick around this time. Really, Fox, I'm sorry," She glanced at her paws as she spoke, ashamed of her flighty nature. Still, she could not bring herself to make a concrete promise... as always.

"Sure is nice to see you," she finished, once more meeting her sister's eyes, but this time with a more gentle smile.[/size]
Messages In This Thread
come together - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: come together - by Robin - October 06, 2014, 12:23 PM
RE: come together - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: come together - by Robin - October 06, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: come together - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: come together - by Robin - October 06, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: come together - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: come together - by Robin - October 06, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: come together - by RIP Fox - October 07, 2014, 08:14 AM
RE: come together - by Robin - October 10, 2014, 10:55 PM