Blacktail Deer Plateau Loosen my tie
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Totally cool!

As she gazed out over the valley, she turned over the recent events in her mind. Her attempt to get on Fox's nerves when she'd accidentally found their pack had failed, but Blacktail Deer Plateau felt more united than ever. Dante was to lead the pack now and she couldn't agree more. The male was there when the cubs were little and seemed to have the resolve it took to hold a pack together. Instinct alone said he would be a good leader. Saēna wasn't one to question instinct, though she did occasionally wonder why Blue Willow hadn't stepped back into the position herself.

She decided she'd need to ask the Beta when next she saw her. Saēna tucked her thoughts back into her mind and finished off what she could of the duck, then stood with its scant remains and began to search for the telltale overturned earth that signalled a cache. She didn't get very far when she encountered Tytonidae.

"Hi, Ty," she said somberly as she stepped into the dreamy teen's path and lowered the duck to the ground. She couldn't help feeling a twinge of uncertainty; Ty had been the only one to support her dad's decision at the gathering aside from an unfamiliar male, and Saēna wondered if that meant they were at odds. Deciding not to bring it up if she could help it, she used one small paw to push what was left of the duck toward her age mate. "Want the rest? I'm not gonna eat it."
Messages In This Thread
Loosen my tie - by Saēna - October 05, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Loosen my tie - by RIP Tytonidae - October 06, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Loosen my tie - by Saēna - October 06, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Loosen my tie - by RIP Tytonidae - October 08, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: Loosen my tie - by Saēna - October 08, 2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Loosen my tie - by RIP Tytonidae - October 08, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Loosen my tie - by Saēna - October 09, 2014, 07:52 AM
RE: Loosen my tie - by RIP Tytonidae - October 10, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: Loosen my tie - by Saēna - October 13, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: Loosen my tie - by RIP Tytonidae - October 14, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Loosen my tie - by Saēna - October 19, 2014, 03:31 PM