Felltree Marsh I've wandered quite far
"If you mess with my family, you mess with me"
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo was bored back in his home. There wasn't any action going on for him. He'd seen Etienne getting a mentor and starting to learn stuff, but it'd seemed his mother had left out her first born, since he hadn't been showing as much potential as his brother. Sure he had potential, he was just more of a thinker than a doer. Etienne was putting himself out there and showing his capabilities, while Theo preferred to just think about them, and think about what he could do. He wanted to show was he could do though so he decided to go out on his own.

But he realized he had no idea where he was going. He'd walked quite far, determinedly crossing a river (over a fallen tree, since he had no idea how to swim), and had walked past mountains for days into an area he was unfamiliar with. It was kind of swampy here, the ground wet, unlike the cliffs of his home. He wanted to find something to hunt to bring to his mother to show his capability, but at this point he was just exhausted and needed to find something to hunt for himself. The problem was, he didn't know how to hunt.
SIGNATURE
Loves his family. Very sweet boy but can get really defensive and protective over his loved ones. Very caring but also an ambitious hunter and fighter.
Messages In This Thread
I've wandered quite far - by Theo - October 07, 2022, 12:59 PM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Ashlar - October 07, 2022, 01:07 PM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Theo - October 07, 2022, 01:18 PM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Ashlar - October 10, 2022, 11:54 PM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Theo - October 11, 2022, 09:56 AM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Ashlar - October 11, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Theo - October 11, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Ashlar - October 14, 2022, 09:57 AM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Theo - October 14, 2022, 11:17 AM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Ashlar - October 18, 2022, 10:24 AM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Theo - October 18, 2022, 03:06 PM