Greatwater Lake a string of pearls
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary

Siv wondered how many wolves actually called the Teekon area their home. It seemed vast enough to house a solid number of packs, but the honey-furred coyote mix had only come across a small handful of wolves since she had arrived, and only a select few of them had belonged to packs within the wilds. She liked the idea of a pack… the thought that there was a potential for more than just aimless wandering that amounted to nothing more than moving on from one place to the next. Siv lacked purpose. Her hopes had been in finding her father, but since she had left Skuld Shore, she had not come across a soul who had heard of the man. Her chances, she knew, were slim. Had she been less bull-headed, she would have given up already. Unfortunately, there was an ache in her stomach at the thought of actually locating the man she had heard so many stories of.
There was a short sound, like something rustling nearby. Siv’s ears perked forward just as a paw landed on her shoulder. Surprised, she reeled in the opposite direction… but only managed to roll onto her back in a lazy manner, blinking at the stranger who now stood above her. It would have been comical had Siv not actually been scared by the appearance of this wolf. Once she realized that she was not in any danger from Saēna, the coywolf drew her tongue out and offered a sheepish grin.
“Oh, boy, yeah… I’m swell. Probably shouldn’t just sit and daydream where there are frequent flyers, eh?” she responded with a cheerful expression. Feeling slightly dizzy after having stared at the female upside-down for too long, Siv then rolled back to her stomach and rose to her paws to shake the sand from her already dusty pelt.

Messages In This Thread
a string of pearls - by Siv - October 05, 2014, 02:23 AM
RE: a string of pearls - by Saēna - October 05, 2014, 09:18 AM
RE: a string of pearls - by Siv - October 07, 2014, 01:35 AM
RE: a string of pearls - by Saēna - October 09, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: a string of pearls - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: a string of pearls - by Saēna - October 13, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: a string of pearls - by Siv - October 13, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: a string of pearls - by Saēna - October 19, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: a string of pearls - by Siv - October 29, 2014, 12:48 AM
RE: a string of pearls - by Saēna - November 05, 2014, 06:02 PM
RE: a string of pearls - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 03:49 PM