time after time
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary

Siv had not been aware that her trail up the mountain was being followed. Had she realized it sooner, the agouti-patterned wolf would have attempted to make it more interesting. As it stood, though, by the time her follower had reached where Siv was relaxing, and had chuffed out her presence, the young coywolf was already tired. The sun beamed down heavily on the thick surface of the stone where she had paused her trek. Her honey-colored pelt was collecting the rays and lulling her into a passive nap-mode. Nothing could disturb her in this state of mind; the earth could crumble around her and she would remain in place.
Opening a single eye to peer at the approaching wolf, Siv flicked her rust-tinged ears forward and followed the movements of the stranger. It wasn’t an oddity that they would happen across each other on the side of the mountain. Siv had not yet climbed high enough that the trek to follow her would be difficult, and so she was not surprised that another wolf had made their way to her same stopping point. With a bit of a lazy smile, Siv’s tail brushed the slab of rock behind her as it wavered. Her eyes followed the movements of this strange wolf placidly. There was a strange comfort to the heat of the rock beneath her and the fresh autumn air. It was enough to put Siv at ease, despite having just come across a wolf she was entirely unfamiliar with. Then again, the coywolf was unfamiliar with a vast majority of the wolves in the Teekon.
“Howdy-dooooo,” Siv greeted in a sing-song voice. She did not move from her stretched position on the slab of rock, but her tail flagged behind her, and there was a welcoming twinkle to her bright blue gaze.

Messages In This Thread
time after time - by Siv - October 05, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 05, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 07, 2014, 02:30 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 10, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 17, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 19, 2014, 02:14 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 29, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: time after time - by Cara - November 24, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - November 29, 2014, 11:48 PM