Neverwinter Forest home is wherever i'm with you
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Kaskara had seen it in her brother's eyes when they left. He had half a mind to leave her there, to watch over the pack in his absence, but he had finally relented. Whatever happened in their absence would happen. Kaskara trusted Galileo and Falwasi, but knew nothing of he other wolves or their intentions. If someone was to overthrow him, then so be it. Kaskara was sick of the infighting anyway and would love a fresh start.

She assumed that was part of why Scimitar had asked her to join him, to seek out the lands called Neverwinter Forest. She knew he had lived here before, with a pack of the same name, and had been forced to leave when the leader left and the pack disbanded. Scimitar, Kaskara, and Kieran had made the trek from the creek to the forest, leaving their pack in the capable paws of Galileo and the others. Scimitar told them of the pack as they traveled, and when they arrived, Kas could see why his heart longed to return. It was beautiful.

But his words were cut off went a swath of scents greeted them on the air. There was no pack here, staking claim in the heart of the forest, but she could tell Scimitar was worried. "What packs are nearby?"
Messages In This Thread
home is wherever i'm with you - by Scimitar - October 06, 2014, 06:27 AM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kaskara - October 07, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kieran - October 08, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:20 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kaskara - October 11, 2014, 02:23 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kieran - October 11, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kaskara - October 11, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kieran - October 13, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Scimitar - October 27, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kaskara - November 02, 2014, 02:54 PM