Felltree Marsh I've wandered quite far
"If you mess with my family, you mess with me"
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theos ears perked at the promise of food. "Yes, I would appreciate if I could get some food." He said meekly. Then the question he'd expected. "why are you out here alone?". "If I tell you why I'm on my own, can you promise not to laugh?" Theo asked, and not even waiting for a response, jumped into his reasoning anyway.

"I have a brother, the 2nd born of the litter, I was the first, but he seems to be doing more than me and showing more strength, even though I constantly try to be better and get my moms attention. All she does is pay it to him. Because he shows his strength more often than me, he's more social than me, more into the pack. He got a mentor even before me and it isn't fair, so I decided to go out on my own to try and hunt something really good for my family, maybe even get into a fight and come back with scars, but I just want to prove i'm strong and worthy!" Theo said, ending in defiance. 

Then he dipped his head and put his ears back in embarrassment and sadness. "Not looking too strong now though, half starved." He muttered.
SIGNATURE
Loves his family. Very sweet boy but can get really defensive and protective over his loved ones. Very caring but also an ambitious hunter and fighter.
Messages In This Thread
I've wandered quite far - by Theo - October 07, 2022, 12:59 PM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Ashlar - October 07, 2022, 01:07 PM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Theo - October 07, 2022, 01:18 PM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Ashlar - October 10, 2022, 11:54 PM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Theo - October 11, 2022, 09:56 AM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Ashlar - October 11, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Theo - October 11, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Ashlar - October 14, 2022, 09:57 AM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Theo - October 14, 2022, 11:17 AM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Ashlar - October 18, 2022, 10:24 AM
RE: I've wandered quite far - by Theo - October 18, 2022, 03:06 PM