Sleepy Fox Hollow dead wife is what I told her
43 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Isa had been lazily lounging, enjoying her afternoon away from her studies when she heard one of the most disturbing noises. Cronch. The sound was enough to cause her to cringe, a flair of annoyance burning in her as the Princess huffed and pushed to her paws. Cronch. Cronch. Gods, what was that noise? And why did it need to even enter the plane of existence to begin with? Hints of misophonia showed as she felt the irrational anger bubble in her.

So she did what she would always do, went to find out which one of her brothers it was creating such a god awful noise. She was willing to bet it was Emmerich. His one goal in life seemed to be to annoy her.

Cronch. Cronch. GYUAK. As she got closer, the noise got louder but it was just going to have to be a necessary evil for her to right this offense against her eardrums. “Vhat do you think you are doing?” She demanded, the lingering effects of speaking her father’s tongue so often starting to show on her as they had on him. “Vhy do you think you can make such a despicable noise and interrupt mein sleep?” She demanded, her tail lashing angrily from side to side, though in truth she was far from terrifying. “Do you know who I am.” Clearly, he was new, and was not aware of the great crime he had committed.
Messages In This Thread
dead wife is what I told her - by Dusty Rose - October 14, 2022, 01:35 PM
RE: dead wife is what I told her - by Isa - October 19, 2022, 07:36 PM
RE: dead wife is what I told her - by Dusty Rose - November 05, 2022, 03:49 PM