Lion Head Mesa der rotsandige diener
der rote sanddiener
22 Posts
Ooc —
Shabti? Oh, Queen! Yes! She knew this title well. It was similar, but not to the exact translation of her former mistress. How splendid!

Queen! My! Please, forgive my lack of formalities! Feet scuffling across the ground, Isana sunk her ventral body low to the ground, chin flattening against the earth. Whether divinity of her belief, she knew better than to disrespect true royalty. 

I am Isa, if it pleases you, Que-.. Shabti, She corrected herself quickly, assuming that the woman would prefer the native title used. In my birthplace, they called me rotsandige diener — redsand servant. Was it not obvious as to why? Her fur looked almost identical to the red sands mother nature gave birth to. 

"Tell me how you were taught to serve."

I was taught many things, Shabti. Most importantly that all of royal blood are pure divinity given to us by the noble spirits to worship and please in any way they desire. Since my days of childhood, I was directed on how to complete certain tasks to serve our divine ones... they included hunting, grooming, collecting, dancing, preparing bedding... and for men- well, how to serve in other ways. If this woman had been crowned a queen, surely that meant was wed to a king. And if to be married, she would know what responsibilities she bore as shabti.
Messages In This Thread
der rotsandige diener - by Isana - October 25, 2022, 01:41 PM
RE: der rotsandige diener - by Treva - October 25, 2022, 01:52 PM
RE: der rotsandige diener - by Isana - October 25, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: der rotsandige diener - by Treva - October 25, 2022, 02:07 PM
RE: der rotsandige diener - by Isana - October 25, 2022, 02:19 PM
RE: der rotsandige diener - by Treva - October 25, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: der rotsandige diener - by Isana - October 25, 2022, 03:01 PM
RE: der rotsandige diener - by Treva - October 25, 2022, 03:06 PM