Hideaway Strath Rest my case
3 Posts
Ooc — bee
Marsali allowed silence to linger after his words. He was stern, confident, it seemed. A brow quirked as he stared her down. While nervousness resided in her gut, she believed she could flee if needed.

❝I thought my luck securing a meal would be better here, but It seems I've found myself in the Hildibrandr.❞ Marsali's expression was still rather blank as her head slightly cocked sideways, looking him over again.

❝You can refer to me as Marsali if you'd like, rather than stranger.❞ She paused again, a subtle smile over her face.

❝Might I know the name of this sentinel?❞ Marsali nodded her head towards him, requesting to pair a name to this rather vigilant wolf.

The russet woman rested back on her haunches to hide the raise of the fur along her spine, still holding his fiery gaze. Her tail stirred the foliage beneath her, but it slowed to a stop as she awaited an answer. Perhaps sitting down was a mistake, she would prefer not to offend him with her lax front. Despite her composed speech and appearance, she was not.
Messages In This Thread
Rest my case - by Fenrir - October 22, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: Rest my case - by Marsali - October 24, 2022, 12:30 AM
RE: Rest my case - by Fenrir - October 26, 2022, 05:42 PM
RE: Rest my case - by Marsali - October 27, 2022, 12:51 AM
RE: Rest my case - by Fenrir - October 30, 2022, 05:09 PM
RE: Rest my case - by Marsali - October 31, 2022, 03:44 PM