Blacktail Deer Plateau When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Dante seemed surprised by her question, but didn't avoid it and replied to it as truthfully as one could about a very personal matter. Osprey knew that she had crossed the border of his comfort zone and that it wasn't very polite, but her intentions weren't to have a gossip about relationships and people in general. She was guided by an innocent curiosity to find out, what was this "love" that drove people crazy (especially one, brotherly individual) and made them do all kinds of things, really was. Part of her told that this was purely for her stories' sake - to make them more believable. The other - more dormant one told her that no matter of her past bad experiences with lust-crazy men and her own brother's love affairs, getting the feel of being love was something she craved for.

"No luck for me in that department either," she said in order to comfort him and let him know that he was not the only one in the plateau without a sweetheart. "I just want to know, what it does to change people," she mused, "I mean - Peregrine and I were very close as kids and for the most part of our adult lives, but then with Hawkeye and now with Fox - he seems different. I can't help the feeling that I am losing him."
Messages In This Thread
RE: When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you - by Osprey - October 08, 2014, 02:46 PM