Dragoncrest Cliffs it is my intention
179 Posts
Ooc — delaney
aye. rumbles rhaegal, though he suspects in the aftermath that her statement had been rhetorical.

both his youth, lack of experience and having spent his life prior to seeking a life elsewhere, had been spent exclusively on maeras island. a bad combination, perhaps, as it does not exactly lend rhaegal knowledge. she does not soften nor lead into what he's come to expect from spending time on the island's borders as his mother's apprentice.

she states bluntly they had no need of him; asking why he thought they should give him harbor and what he wanted from them. so far, it doesn't seem promising and he wonders if he's wasting his time here. he'd prefer not to waste his time, not with winter creeping in.

still, she had asked several questions.

i can fight, defend 'n patrol borders. he says, thinking of everything his mother, arrax had taught him. she had assured him it'd be enough but the shadow of doubt creeps in now when faced with his ( first ) possible rejection. being the son of the siren queen and her consort of maeras island had spoiled him.

it is only now ( rather embarrassingly ) that he notices it.

i only want a crew. a home.

Messages In This Thread
it is my intention - by Rhaegal - November 05, 2022, 03:07 PM
RE: it is my intention - by Rosalyn - November 06, 2022, 11:23 AM
RE: it is my intention - by Rhaegal - November 06, 2022, 11:51 AM
RE: it is my intention - by Rosalyn - November 06, 2022, 12:03 PM
RE: it is my intention - by Rhaegal - November 06, 2022, 12:37 PM
RE: it is my intention - by Rosalyn - November 06, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: it is my intention - by Rhaegal - November 06, 2022, 02:07 PM
RE: it is my intention - by Rosalyn - November 09, 2022, 07:51 PM