Noctisardor Bypass [M] of fantasy, of dreams, and ceremonies
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Set after her thread with Scimitar. I'm going to be vague about that because I don't know what direction it's going to take yet, so forgive me for the crappy post, lol.

She'd been away from Noctisardor for several days, but hoped that Shadow and her pack-mates were able to accept that she was an adult and didn't need them to worry for her. Paarthurnax regretted not telling her beloved that she needed a change of scenery, but it had been something she'd needed to break herself free from the tense, stressful path her life seemed to take her as of late. Besides, she was a grown wolf who could take care of herself and has done long before Shadow was a part of her life; she didn't need anyone's permission to venture into neutral territory. She felt better for it, despite her unexpected encounter with Scimitar, and on the route home she found herself eagerly anticipating Shadow's embrace. Her uncertainty remained, however, for she was not sure how her partner would react to her return following her unannounced departure.

She'd cleansed herself off any trace scent of her former leader to the best of her ability, not wishing to rouse suspicion from her silver outrider who might think her rendezvous with Scim had been planned. Part still wasn't sure how he might feel about her approaching the wolves who'd cast him out of their ranks, so felt it best to keep any meetings with former comrades to herself.

When she saw the ashen Alpha lingering just beyond the arched trees that marked the entrance to their home, Paarthurnax then felt the pull off guilt at her heart. But still she went to him, submissive with the duck of her head and the downward twitch of her tail, and woofed softly to announce her arrival. When she drew nearer she eased to a halt before him, warmth in her fiery gaze and a hopeful smile tugging at her lips. "I'm sorry," she mustered, reaching out to bump her muzzle to her beloved's pale cheek, hoping that he did not shy from her touch. "If I worried you while I was gone. I just needed a change of scenery for a couple of days, so I followed the river."
Messages In This Thread
[M] of fantasy, of dreams, and ceremonies - by Shadow - October 08, 2014, 08:23 AM
RE: of fantasy, of dreams, and ceremonies - by Paarthurnax - October 09, 2014, 05:45 AM
RE: of fantasy, of dreams, and ceremonies - by Shadow - October 09, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: of fantasy, of dreams, and ceremonies - by Paarthurnax - October 10, 2014, 05:46 AM
RE: of fantasy, of dreams, and ceremonies - by Shadow - October 10, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: of fantasy, of dreams, and ceremonies - by Paarthurnax - October 11, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: of fantasy, of dreams, and ceremonies - by Shadow - October 11, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: of fantasy, of dreams, and ceremonies - by Paarthurnax - October 12, 2014, 03:02 PM
RE: of fantasy, of dreams, and ceremonies - by Shadow - October 13, 2014, 04:42 AM
RE: of fantasy, of dreams, and ceremonies - by Paarthurnax - October 13, 2014, 05:13 AM
RE: [M] of fantasy, of dreams, and ceremonies - by Shadow - October 13, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: [M] of fantasy, of dreams, and ceremonies - by Shadow - October 13, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: [M] of fantasy, of dreams, and ceremonies - by Shadow - October 14, 2014, 10:29 AM
RE: [M] of fantasy, of dreams, and ceremonies - by Shadow - October 15, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: [M] of fantasy, of dreams, and ceremonies - by Shadow - October 23, 2014, 10:32 AM