Firestone Hot Springs dust turns to gold
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
The Sunspire woman seemed to be joyful that he hadn't asked her to leave. Ragnar was a lot of things and unless provoked otherwise he usually didn't mind company. Though he'd had quite a chance of alone time in Stavanger Bay as of recently the truth of the matter was he was hardly ever alone. Something usually always needed his immediate attention, or he had a fight to sort out between his children, or he had to drag one of them out of the seclusion of the den, or he was fighting with Thistle, or something. And, as far as Ragnar was aware his standing with The Sunspire wolves wasn't awful. Ragnar didn't believe in alliances and the closest thing that he had was with Blacktail Deer Plateau that was out of nothing more than sheer coincidence. When he and Thistle had taken in a lost and hurt Junior they hadn't known who it was she belonged to. The nameless Sunspire female drew nearer to him, Ragnar watched as her eyes widened slightly, ears lowering slightly before they cupped forth to pick up on the words she was speaking to him. Or rather what it was she was asking him. I do, yes, Ragnar responded after she had finished speaking. He had always lived by the coast and couldn't imagine life anywhere else. I think so, but I have lived by the coast my entire life. To live anywhere else would feel wrong, Even Horizon Ridge had been near enough to the ocean for him to never miss it. The only time the ocean had not been a constant in Ragnar's life had been when he had been making the trek to the Teekon Wilds though that was only because he did not sport gills nor the ability to travel via the water.

I am Ragnar, He introduced having debated, for a split second, if he wanted to give his moniker or not, deciding in the next second that giving his real name was no huge deal. The Jarl, He paused with a wolfish little grin tugging at the edges of his lips. More commonly known as Alpha of Stavanger Bay.

TABLE CODE BY JOHN
Messages In This Thread
dust turns to gold - by Ragnar - October 02, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Vienna IA - October 02, 2014, 09:47 PM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Ragnar - October 03, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Vienna IA - October 07, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Ragnar - October 09, 2014, 06:00 AM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Vienna IA - October 16, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Ragnar - October 23, 2014, 07:00 AM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Vienna IA - October 26, 2014, 07:09 PM