Ouroboros Spine the blade you left in my bleeding heart
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Star Hunter called. Inutsuk did not miss it. How could he?

And to think, he would now see her with eyes larger of respect than before. Oh, how ecstatic he had been when the news flew to his ear. Shikoba had put much effort and love into Moonglow. It was she deserved. No... she deserved more- but for the time being, this would do.

From the small ulaq that had been his place of recuperation, the newly named omega traipsed as quickly to her as he could. The man had no issue with his new status, knowing full well it was what he had earned. But from here on, an eager goal was at mind to do everything he could to prove himself once more. He required no high title, but only to have returned to him the love of his mate and the trust of those he called family.

Star Hunter, He greeted softly, dipping his muzzle. There was pride in his eyes when he looked to her; it would not fade, no matter her feelings for him in this moment. But of course, he need focus on the tasks to come. I take it my tasks have been chosen?
Messages In This Thread
the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 03, 2022, 12:07 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 15, 2022, 11:48 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 18, 2022, 04:14 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 18, 2022, 05:31 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 20, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 21, 2022, 07:47 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 23, 2022, 12:33 AM