The Tangle But I've got a plan and some wax and some string
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
39 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"Yeah, i've caught small birds, and some big ones. The big ones don't taste as good though and often attack me first, so thats not always my choice, but yeah, birds make good prey when you can get one." He said. "Maybe i could show you sometime. Not with these songbirds though. They're too pretty." Rykor offered.

The girl seemed a bit confused by his gender but she didn't question him, and he appreciated the masculine compliment she gave him after running things through her head. "Thank you Suzu. You're quite stunning yourself. Your silvery pelt in contrast to your purpley eyes is amazing in my opinion." He said, returning the compliment genuinely.

"5 months old, not a bad age. Your first winter though, eh?" Rykor said. He remembered his. Well, not his first really, since he was born in the midst of winter and didn't remember that one, but he remembered the one from the end of last year into the beginning of this. Around 9ish months to past his first birthday. Then the pack name. "I'm new to these areas, never heard of the packs really. But its cool you have one, and a pack you're friends with." Rykor said. "I live on my own, wandering around from here to there." Rykor added, replying to her question about where he lived.

"Do you have any siblings, Suzu?" He asked. "I do, a brother, but I didn't live with him long and my family along with him weren't very nice to me." Rykor told her.

long post for me!
Signature
++++
Trans Male -- He/Him - Should be misgendered upon first encounter for sake of 
realisticality though.
Messages In This Thread
But I've got a plan and some wax and some string - by Suzu - November 15, 2022, 12:13 PM
RE: But I've got a plan and some wax and some string - by Rykor - November 22, 2022, 08:35 AM