The Tangle But I've got a plan and some wax and some string
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
39 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"these are called Chickadees. Some just call them Blackcap birds though, for their little hat on their head." Rykor told her. He noticed her eyes widen at him telling her about big birds attacking, but, he didn't know why. He just thought the idea of birds being attackers scared her. He didn't know she nearly lost a sibling to one. 

Rykor smiled at her exitement over her first winter. "First winters are fun. I don't remember my first one, since I was born in winter, but I remember the first one that I wasn't born in, which was around this time last year. It was nice. Especially when you are younger and have others helping you through it." Rykor said. "While I was still young, I was a bit older than you, about 7ish months old when it started, rather than 5." He added. "I was also on my own then, and having troubles with my mind around my gender." He added vaguely, not wanting to go into detail.

"Yeah, don't worry about my family. I haven't seen them since before I was younger than you. I think I was 2 or 3 months old when my mom started to hurt me so I left around 4 months old." Rykor said with a shudder. Remembering those times didn't make him feel good. He smiled as she went on about her family. "Well Suzu, I'm glad you have a large, loving family. We all deserve one. Well, all the good wolves in this world deserve one." His face got a little sad at that. He wanted a family. He wanted a pack.
Signature
++++
Trans Male -- He/Him - Should be misgendered upon first encounter for sake of 
realisticality though.
Messages In This Thread
But I've got a plan and some wax and some string - by Suzu - November 15, 2022, 12:13 PM
RE: But I've got a plan and some wax and some string - by Rykor - November 24, 2022, 08:42 AM