Blacktail Deer Plateau When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
If you are going to lose someone to something, let it at least be something that makes them happier. There were millions of stories in the world. Some good, some not that much, some exciting and some edging on the "near death experience by boredom". Yet the mark of a truly good story was - whether there was one phrase that summarized and said it all. the one you remembered long after you had forgotten the details of the actual tale. Osprey had a feeling, as if she had found a precious gem, because Dante's words were so true and answered every question and doubt she had had about her and Peregrine's relationship during the last months.

"If he is not going to be busy raising a litter of kids," she said with a fond smile, remembering, how excited her brother had been before and after his children were born. Too bad that his life with Hawkeye hadn't turned out the way he had initially planned. Their parent's lives were a prime example of good mateship, even though they had had their fair share of romances before getting together. "Why did you leave?" Osprey wanted to know more about her packmate's history, of course, if he was willing to share.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you - by Osprey - October 09, 2014, 02:32 PM