Blacktail Deer Plateau When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante liked the thought of Peregrine surrounded by more children, for he had always seemed a terrific father. All four of the pups he had a hand in raising had turned out rather well in Dante's opinion, for though they had their quirks they had grown up individuals. This spoke of the love and freedom that their parents had shown them.

He had spoken of his past to no one aside from Peregrine. Not only had no one asked, but he rarely felt like sharing. The question was an honest one, though, and really that part of his story he didn't have many problems sharing.

"The Alpha was a bit of a tool," he replied, smiling a bit at the recollection of the blustery male. "He insisted that any in his pack pay homage to him regularly and, well, we didn't get along. Tarin was always better with that sort of stuff." He hadn't been able to stand the disrespect the leader treated his subordinates with, but Tarin had been able to look past it. Honestly he wondered if her presence hadn't improved the man by now with as long as she had likely lived there at this point. Or perhaps he had moved on and another stepped up. He'd likely never know.

"Your brother is the first leader I've ever had who actually treats his pack like a family. It's nice."
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you - by Dante RIP - October 09, 2014, 06:14 PM