Ouroboros Spine It's all business in the left-hand lane
18 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Skeetch sat up when she saw a wolf in the distance heading her way. She had soft fur, the shade of a moonbeam, and while their was a loftiness to her step, she had a gentle mien. Any wariness went unnoticed by Skeetch, who panted softly, and dipped her head when she was addressed. The woman smelled of other wolves, of fur, fish, and earth. Skeetch flicked her tongue over her nose to get any more information she could gather off the woman who had come to see her. 

"Moonglow," She said, looking quite pleased with herself. She bobbed her head again. "Well, no, that's not my name, that's the name of your pack. I'm Skeetch." She said brightly. "I met Shikoba here once, about.....Hmm. About two an' a half months ago, yup." She sniffed. "She's still here! Gotta apologize to her," She said. "She said I could join the pack if I kept up with her in a race and...Well, I did dun good until I caught a rabbit's trail and whoof. Off I went. Oh! This isn't the same rabbit," She said, hovering a paw over the one she'd brought with her. The rapidfire pace of her speaking wasn't something she was even aware of, at this point. "This one's fresh!"
Messages In This Thread
It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Skeetch - November 28, 2022, 04:14 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Kukutux - November 28, 2022, 08:27 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Skeetch - November 28, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Kukutux - November 28, 2022, 08:54 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Skeetch - November 28, 2022, 09:28 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Kukutux - November 29, 2022, 03:26 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Skeetch - November 29, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Kukutux - December 14, 2022, 09:47 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Skeetch - December 16, 2022, 08:54 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Kukutux - December 23, 2022, 05:38 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Skeetch - December 28, 2022, 12:03 AM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Kukutux - January 04, 2023, 06:08 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Skeetch - January 10, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Kukutux - January 14, 2023, 02:04 PM