Ouroboros Spine It's all business in the left-hand lane
18 Posts
Ooc — Jess
"Star hunter?" Skeetch echoed, tilting her head to the side. Her tail thumped against the ground. "Well I bet ya. She pretty quick- that girl could catch a star if she was put to a race with one fer sure," she commented. "I know her face, but more what she look like from behind. Notlikeina-y'know kinda way, just mean she started the race is all." She un-tilted her head, and felt a nerve twinge in her jaw. "She can be the judge if you want. The rabbit's for free," She said, reaching down to shove it toward Kukutux, its limbs lolling slightly. 

When asked about her skills, Skeetch lifted one of her hind paws and scratched at her shoulder thoughtfully. "Probably ain't much I haven't tracked," She said. "Got a wicked memory. Heck, I could tell ya what a bobcat had for breakfast by the scent of its paws," She chuckled. It was more of an expression her mother had used, than anything- but she was confident in her tracking abilities. "I'm pretty quick," She said, setting her hind foot back down with a soft thud. "I'd bet yer Shikoba to a race again anyday," She said, with a jackal's smile.
Messages In This Thread
It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Skeetch - November 28, 2022, 04:14 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Kukutux - November 28, 2022, 08:27 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Skeetch - November 28, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Kukutux - November 28, 2022, 08:54 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Skeetch - November 28, 2022, 09:28 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Kukutux - November 29, 2022, 03:26 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Skeetch - November 29, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Kukutux - December 14, 2022, 09:47 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Skeetch - December 16, 2022, 08:54 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Kukutux - December 23, 2022, 05:38 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Skeetch - December 28, 2022, 12:03 AM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Kukutux - January 04, 2023, 06:08 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Skeetch - January 10, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: It's all business in the left-hand lane - by Kukutux - January 14, 2023, 02:04 PM