Ankyra Sound lovin' in the moonlight (discovery)
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I just found out I'm going to be going camping this weekend (yay!), which means I won't be around much Saturday/Sunday to post (boo). And I've got to round up some camping gear tonight, and we've got a big push we're doing at work... so I'm not sure I can spree, per say, but I'll definitely keep up with this. :D

Fox's ears turned toward the salty wolf before her body did, and she swiveled around with ease to spot the dark leader who could not have been too much older than herself. Then again, Fox had never been a terribly good judge of age, so perhaps she was imagining things. Or she had come to assume that only young wolves tended to be leaders. It was just the kind of self-centered thing that she would be led to believe.

"You're the leader, right?" she asked, wanting to make sure that she had not been wrong about that assumption. Peregrine and this one had been at odds, that much was true, but Fox saw no reason for it. If Junior felt old enough to make her own decisions, she could go ahead and make them. It was clear that Fox had done just that early in her life (albeit not quite as early as Junior). Sure she had made some poor decisions, but that was all part of life.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - September 05, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight - by Aktaiê - October 09, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by Aktaiê - October 10, 2014, 01:42 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by Aktaiê - October 10, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by Aktaiê - October 10, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by Aktaiê - October 31, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: lovin' in the moonlight (discovery) - by RIP Fox - November 02, 2014, 06:35 PM