Redsand Canyon Give your heart and soul to me
62 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Questions. So many questions. This woman was clearly an experienced tactician when it came to interrogations. 

Simple ways of healing, I suppose... I can mend smaller and larger wounds — even the ones that may leave a wolf with permanent damage. For those that have spoiled their appetites too much, or those who have broken a limb, I am able to work with them until they have returned to health. Just a few ways to explain... but, did it really require a lengthy tale?

I have not yet learned the ways of a midwife, but I hope to soon. And soon indeed. If only Germanicus would give her permission to do so.

As for how long... I cannot say precisely. I began to learn as a child, but did not return to the trade until later in my years. Somewhat truthful, these words. There was more to fill in the blanks spaces, but that was better saved for another time. And what of you? How much experience do you have? 
Messages In This Thread
Give your heart and soul to me - by Alstroemeria - December 10, 2022, 12:46 AM
RE: Give your heart and soul to me - by Paeon - December 10, 2022, 02:28 AM
RE: Give your heart and soul to me - by Alstroemeria - December 10, 2022, 02:36 AM
RE: Give your heart and soul to me - by Paeon - December 11, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to me - by Alstroemeria - December 12, 2022, 04:33 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to me - by Paeon - December 12, 2022, 11:47 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to me - by Alstroemeria - December 13, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to me - by Paeon - December 13, 2022, 07:24 PM