Entering the Plains {IC Joining Thread}
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
Oooh, Ok, I get it now.. Nope, you got it right XD and, uh, How do you.. code a table? You dont have to tell me if its too annoying to write it all down... Plus, spoiler alerts, Silvermane is kindof... high rightnow.. so thats why hes acting abit slow when asked..

His eyes quickly sparked at the sound of the wolf's deep laugh, and Silvermane smirked lightly, with his head still looking towards the ground, he listened intently to the male and his voice. His mind was foggy, and He knew the same statement from other packs, never very giving, are they? he thought as he heard the words 'Hard Work, Loyalty, and Pledging Allegiance' But he still kept quiet, until the final words left the Wolf's mouth. "Of course, I wouldnt expect that I would be given these benefits for free" He said again, his body still bowing down, as the aching across his spine and ribs just burned once more, and one thought just flushed into his head.. He shook it aside, He will be loyal, atleast until the day that he will have to leave. "I swear, I will labor and fight until I either earn your trust, or break trying., he said, and meant it, Silvermane's ears were laid back and his tail was still swishing, but very low, and his eyes were sad, but he moved his body so that he was trying to make himself smaller than the 'Praetor' of the Pack but still seem large despite his surroundings.

Silvermane himself was very large, usually only used his hulking mass to beat in a fight, and never was very fond of stealth. His long mane always stood out through any weather, yet the fog and blood dimmed it out. He would certainly not be able to show the wolf his full strength today, but one day, he might be able to show he was not a dying giant, but that he could be of use "I promise you, Im not always half dead..." he pointed out, his left rib swelling. Silvermane was naturally an aggressive person, but since his arrival in teekon wilds, he found other ways to get rid of the anger, one of them, being medicinal highs, which was one of the reasons he was still alive right now, why he was not as keen as he usually was, and why his body was not in as much pain as it should be. His tongue started to get heavier, he shouldnt have taken the poppy seeds before arriving, but he still managed to stay bright. "f you intend to kill me.. do so now" he said, "Id rather die half-stoned than by slowly bleeding to death out here" he continued, but his blood grew more stronger to the intoxicants. He was not as high as he couldve been

Messages In This Thread
Entering the Plains {IC Joining Thread} - by Silvermane - October 08, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: Entering the Plains {IC Joining Thread} - by Shadow - October 08, 2014, 10:59 AM
RE: Entering the Plains {IC Joining Thread} - by Shadow - October 09, 2014, 08:00 AM
RE: Entering the Plains {IC Joining Thread} - by Shadow - October 10, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Entering the Plains {IC Joining Thread} - by Silvermane - October 10, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Entering the Plains {IC Joining Thread} - by Shadow - October 11, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: Entering the Plains {IC Joining Thread} - by Shadow - October 12, 2014, 09:22 AM